The upcoming QGIS 3.0 (www.qgis.org) is heavily under development and it was time to have a quick first glimpse on the recent developer-version (2.99-Master). QGIS 3.0 will be based on Qt5 and Python 3 – using the actual 2.99-Master was like „being at home“ with some nice new furniture…
- „All-in-one“ data-sources manager
Adding data from different sources is now integrated in one data-sources dialog.
- QGIS 3.0 seems to have an integrated user-manager (sessions)
- Create Shapefiles: Now with the option to have Z-values
- A really nice integrated symbology feature: point-displacement and point-cluster
- Multiple Map-Views in one project